What to Bring – the following items for your fishing trip of a lifetime:
- Appropriate Clothing / Seasonal Items
- Motion Sickness Prevention if needed
- Food and Beverage
- Cooler for your catch
- Baggies (preferably gallon size)
- MI State Fishing License can be purchased at any Wal-Mart Department Store in MI
- and/or WI State Fishing License can be purchased at any Wal-Mart Department Store in WI
- Sun Screen
- Foul Weather Gear
If you want to fish in Wisconsin waters, you MUST have a Wisconsin Fishing License. To purchase a Wisconsin Fishing License, please call 1-888-936-7463 (please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery). Most licenses are delivered within 1-2 weeks but please leave enough time before your reservation. You can also buy most Wisconsin fishing licenses online at the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources.
- We will meet again Lloyd. Thanks a bunch. I treated my neighbor as he had done me a few favors and he had a very good time on his first big water adventure!! I ate my first non-commercial catfish last…- No Weeds and Tight Lines
- On the weekend of 8/27/2005, my wife and I chartered an afternoon fishing trip hoping to catch some walleye with Capt. Lloyd from Cedar River Charters. We checked into our room on Sat. at 1:00 p.m. We met (the owner…- Got our Limit!!!